Kadry i płace
outsourcing of human resources
A well-motivated person works much better and helps to develop the company. Everyone knows that. But you still have a lot of time taken away from your staff and salaries and the paperwork involved? No more energy to motivate employees? STOP!
Allow your time to develop the soft areas of Human Resources, and let our specialists take care of time-consuming personnel and payroll formalities. Not only do they have many years' and varied experience, but it is no accident that they chose this job and are passionate about it!
If this is the last time you want to remember the list of formalities related to the human resources and payroll department, please check here
- drawing up the payroll, including any allowances and deductions,
- handling civil law contracts,
- registering and de-registering of employees in Social Insurance Institution,
- preparing and sending settlement declarations to Social Insurance Insitution electronically,
- preparing ZUS RMUA reports for employees,
- preparing tax returns PIT-4, PIT-8A,
- preparing annual income information for employees (PIT-11, PIT-8B),
- preparing salary and employment certificates (e.g. Rp-7 printing),
- keeping personal files,
- monitoring medical examinations, health and safety training,
- drawing up employment contracts and employment certificates,
- drawing up a collective payroll accounting order and civil law contracts in an agreed form and scope,
- budgeting and salary planning,
- clearing the social security backlog, preparing instalment agreements.
We run a company whose aim is to relieve the Management Boards from standard accounting activities as well as accounting for unusual financial projects. At Credos Księgowi, integrity, responsibility and openness in communication are the core values. This guarantees our Partners the possibility to spread their wings in the basic areas of their activity, while at the same time providing comfort of constant access to all company data (also by logging into our system) and drawing on the constantly expanded, diverse experience and knowledge of our accountants.
We know, also from our own experience, that a good, trusted and reliable accountant is not easy to find. However, over the years of our activity we have managed to build a team of enthusiasts of accounting processes, which is always ready to handle various orders.
Credos - HR and payroll in Warsaw, Wrocław and Katowice - feel invited.